The 2007 AMSAT Space Symposium in Pittsburgh was a huge success!
I presented two papers:
"AMSAT Pocomoke Lab Status"
"Eagle Mechanical Status"
And one of the HISS student interns presented:
"The UMES/HISS Hawk HASP" student balloon project.
The small Eagle model built with spare solar cells raised $640 in the
fundraiser auction at the banquet!
I have the following *schedule* for the AMSAT lab in November.
Sat Nov 3 Open - cleanroom prep for sprinklers
Sat Nov 10 Open
Sat Nov 17 Open
Sat Nov 24 probably Closed: Thanksgiving travel?
My goals for *November*:
1) prep cleanroom for sprinklers.
2) paint cleanroom (everything available to do this)
3) finish lighting, begin wiring.
My goals for *December*:
1) Complete cleanroom (install filters, etc)
2) Machine & deliver new prototype modules (less sheetmetal)
2) Raise tower?
If you have any *questions*, call my cell 443-783-7794 or email me.
For *directions* to the Pocomoke Lab, map to this:
Pocomoke Belt & Broad St
Pocomoke City, MD 21851