My fiancee has requested my presence for a few weeks in July. I can't afford the vacation time or the money to visit her in HS-land and do the grid expedition in May. So, the grid expedition will have to wait until the fall, and it will likely be a shorter trip because there won't be enough time to build up sufficient vacation hours. That's the way it goes.
I will still be getting away for weekend expeditions in the coming months. FN27/28 comes to mind. We have a long weekend up here the third weekend in May. I'll see what I can do then!